This video demonstrates how to make a Love Honey Potion. Besides dressing love candles with this mixture, you can also eat it. It is good to mix it into cookies or dip fruit into it. The ingredients include: salt, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and saffron. The measurements for each are: 2 parts honey, 1/4 cinnamon, 1/4 nutmeg, and a pinch of saffron threads. First, mix cinnamon into the honey. Cinnamon is an important ingredient because it is not only a protection herb, but also because it is ruled by Aphrodite , the goddess of love. Next, stir in the nutmeg. Nutmeg promotes faithfulness. Then add a pinch of saffron and a pinch of salt. Salt adds the balance to the potion. Stir this mixture clockwise. This indicates that you want love in the future. Mix until blended. Now it is ready to try.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades