Krazyboytx shows viewers how to make self-igniting spell incense! First you need an incense burner and place your incense in this. You then light this mound and it will ignite itself. One should note that this soap is very thick but it will light. First, to make this incense you need to base which is just sawdust. Next, you can add mugwart in this, or whatever choice you would like to add. Next, you should add in some potassium nitrate or a common name for this is 'peter salt'. For a stronger effect you should add more. Mix this all together. Note that this will make a big flame so you should use a lighting stick or a long lighter. Now, light this mix with a long match or lighting stick. This will create a large flame and sparkles. As this occurs, you can say your prayers, requests, etc. You can put anything to this mix such as one or two drops of oil or one part herb if you want. If you have a cauldron, break your charcoal in half and then light this charcoal and put this into the cauldron. Now, with your mixture you have made, pour in some of your mix and this will create a flame also. Be careful to not hold you hand over too long.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades