In this video and boy and a woman are showing you the steps to create a "God's Eye" or "Evil Eye". The materials that you will need are 2 sticks, yarn of your selected colors, and scissors. First, you take 2 sticks and use the yarn to knot around the middle wrapping diagonally to form a "t" shape. Then you take another piece of yarn, hold the end in the middle, and start wrapping around each stick going over one and under the next. Continue this pattern until you are done or unless you decide to change colors. To change colors, simply cut the yarn and tie on another piece cutting off any loose ends and then continuing the process. When you are finished, slide the end of the piece of yarn you are working with through one of the strands on the project, pulling it through and then tying a knot. You can tie a loose knot if you'd like and create a loop for hanging.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades