This video demonstrates how to make Wiccan New Year's spell bags or wish bags. Wiccans celebrate the New Year on the Winter Solstice. They like to stay up all night, playing drums round a bonfire. Wiccans also make a wish bag and at the New Year they whisper a wish into this bag and then pop it. This makes it an air spell. Alternatively you can whisper the wish into the bag, seal it, and then put it on the bonfire. This makes it a fire spell. Sometimes the bag is saved all year and then it is burned at the end of that year so that the New Year can start afresh. You need any kind of paper bag. Lunch bags are good. You can use any kind of decorations on them including stickers, glitter, fake snow, puff balls, and you can paint it with markers or crayons. Decorate your bag and put inside it some glittery stuff. Whisper your wish into the bag. Fold the top over. Punch a few holes in the folded top. Thread ribbons through the holes to seal the bag. This becomes a fire spell to be thrown on the bonfire. For an air wish just gather the top of the bag together in your hand, blow into it, and squeeze the top tight, then pop the bag! This can be used at New Year or at any celebration you wish. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades