Krazyboytx shows viewers how to make Wiccan offering stones. These can be used for when you take something for nature and you leave the Wiccan offering stone. Everything in these need to be organic so they will break down easily. You can add anything to the stones you would like such as crystals and glitter. Mix 2 cups of organic flour, 2 cups spring water, 1 cup sea salt, 2 tablespoons of organic oil and 1 tablespoon of cream of tartar. Mix this up in a pan. Cook it until all the wet ingredients star to evaporate and the sides stop sticking to the pot. Keep cooking this on low until it's really thick and not sticking to the walls. Once it's thick wait for it to cool into a dough. Now you can kneed the dough and shape them into stones. You can store your clay in a covered dish and if it gets too hard you can just add water. You can now put rose buds, food coloring, herbs and stones into your stones! To do this simply roll a ball of dough, press a hole into it, add in what you want, fold it in and roll it flat! You can make any size and any shape you want. You have to wait 2 or three days for the stones to actually dry!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades