In this video we learn how to make a poppet. A poppet is generally used to give protection, healing to the ones we love. It may be our cat, aunt, home, or whatever we like to do it for. Here in this video we make a poppet for an animal. So the requirements are color shields, scissors, lavender and roots (for protection), citrine. Citrine helps in cleansing. Draw the shape of the animal we require on a cloth of two stacks and cut it using scissors. Use the thread to attach the edges. Leave a small portion to stuff our herbs. Put the lavender herb mix along with the citrine and root to strengthen the power of it. Now while doing our work like cutting, stuffing, etc., remember to visualize what we make the poppet for. That's it you are done with your poppet. Buren it or bury it or do whatever you made the poppet for.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades