Krazyboytx shows viewers how to make their own incense cones. You will need Makko to do this and you can get Makko pattern at Chinese or Japanese markets or Online. About 25% of the Makko powder should be used in your dry mix, but this is really all a preference. You should always try to grind up the dry mixture as good as you can and this makes more of an even burn. First, you need your dry mix with a few drops of essential oil. Next, you'll need to put your Makko powder into the dry mix and stir. Next, you need distilled water and add one or two drops to the mix very slowly and stir. This is a very slow process. You may need to keep adding drops in ones. The consistency should be like very dry mud where everything sticks together but does not break apart. Your mix should be getting more chunky. Next, using your fingers, knead the mixture and form it into a bullet shape. Now, put this on wax paper and allow them to dry for about 2 weeks. Dry them until the bottoms are dry and then you can burn them!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades