In this tutorial, Peter John teaches us how to palm read: Crosses & islands on the main lines. Lines in the hand show how a person makes a change. When there is an island on the hand, this means the person needs to slow down and be careful. This could also mean their work is going to slow down or something in their career is going to change. If the island continues on throughout the hand, this means the person will manage to carry on and stay within their line of work when they are challenged. If there's an "x" with the main lines, this shows someone will come up with a sickness or need an operation in their life. These are all key components to know when reading the hand, so practice and become familiar to learn more.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades